Your lot will automatically transfer to your spouse, your children, your parents, or your siblings. You need not deed it to your spouse. If you wish to transfer it or them to your grandchildren, or other distant relative, we suggest that you transfer title to them. Contact the Secretary for the proper form, and there is a $25 fee for this.

Comments are closed.